Sep 8, 2018

Buoyancy Shorts Have Arrived

I swim laps on a weekly basis and someone from the industry recommended these Buoyancy shorts.  I just received them today.  Wow, they are really nice and feel like a quality product.   I am wearing a size Medium.  I am 6ft and weight about 175.   I look forward to my next swim session.  

To learn more, Click Here

These Zoot men's buoyancy shorts promoteoptimal body position to take your swim training to the next level. By naturally elevating your body/legs and lifting your hips up, the shorts place you in the fastest position possible. Promoting this optimal body position in training creates muscle memory that allows for a more efficient stroke on race day. Designed with the same high-end Yamamoto materials as all of Zoot wetsuits, the buoyancy short is durable and will hold up to hours of pool and open-water use. 






No comments:

Post a Comment