Sep 18, 2016

Holy Stone RC Drone Quadcopter with HD Camera

 Thank you Holy Stone for making a drone that is easy to control for the most part. It was nice to take right out of the box and fly it without it losing control. The only time I felt like I was losing control was when the battery was starting to get very low.

The life on the battery are short lived and they go about 5-7 minutes, but the good part is there a second battery and you can charge both at the same time which I found took about an hour or so.

The drone gets some pretty good height as you will see in the video and does a nice flip. It was a bit windy today and I let the drone get a bit to high and thought I lost it in the branches, but luckily I was able to shake it loose.

All in all a great drone that is fun and I highly recommend it! I received the drone in exchange for my review.


To order and read other reviews, visit: http://amzn.to/2cInI1U


  • HD Camera: Capture pristine HD aerial footage and photos - 720p HD / 30 fps.
  • Headless Mode: Makes easier flight and better control, no worry about drone direction when flying.
  • 6 Axis Gyro Stability: The multi-axis gyro offers extra stability for easy handling and 360° flips.
  • Easy Safe and Fun to Fly: The headless mode, low voltage alarm, 360° flips function ensure you fly your copter at ease, fun and safe, no worry about the quad copter fly away.
  • Bonus Battery and Goggles: 2PCS LiPo batteries to double your flying time; goggles prevent your eyes from sunshine when you are flying outdoor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment